Thursday, May 14, 2009

TILT


Yet another post containing link love. Just more stuff I viewed and enjoyed this week while floating around the Internets(like the photo above.) I should probably have more interesting stuff about my thoughts, my life or creative projects to write about, but meh. I am just in a transition phase, working out on a regular basis - new to me, but I am really liking it. Sweaty, sweaty, sweat - it makes my skin feel soft, which is great but let me see some leans lines please! Just mourning the Mavericks loss, but only a little teeny tiny bit, because I can no longer emotionally invest in a sports team, tried it in 2006 and it sucked. Psyching up for a road trip up the 1 with my awesome friends - which includes my husband. He is so awesome and so kissable. OK, so here is what I found to be worth clicking on this week:


Fantastic and beautiful footage of a wave.





I have never given pole dancing much thought, but this girl is really just incredible and makes me wanna. The 1:45ish mark is just so cool.




Oh, and this is cute:




And then, this girl is beautiful - leads an interesting life in the woods and is a great photographer:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home