Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am not sure who to credit the photo to or where this was taken. But I love the idea. Can it just be so easy?? I think we can let go of repetitive responses that we keep thinking are our natural selves and personality, because we do have a choice in how we respond to things - even if we choose something completely different than what we know and it takes time to 'retrain' ourselves, it can be done. And this carefree idea and it's proof of the company of others who have burdensome fears they want to release gives me a nice child like hope about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Is that dude wearing a man-skirt? There's only one other guy I've ever seen wear one of those, and I think you know who it is.

3:15 PM  
Blogger agentofchance said...

Yeah, I know - even the hat fits, but that pack looks too small to hold a watermelon.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home