Thursday, July 26, 2007

Best if used before the year 2008.

Hmmm. You mean this blog does not have an expiration date? It does not get revoked for non-use? It has not been reported as abandoned? Indeed I have neglected it entirely for over a year. To the point where I had not a clue as to what my login was let alone my password. But a year of not one single entry? So what, really. It has bothered me for a while and then also I could care less. But now, I feel it is time to try again. I so enjoy reading other peoples musings and creations – why should I not again try my hand? It is an odd thing, but I need to purge some thoughts and others I would like to actually share. But it is hard to begin again. I am so good at quitting. Quitting things, ideas, people. I am very good at cutting the cords – and the reason need not be profound but sometimes it is. But writing, a skill I have longed to develop – well it will not be ignored anymore. I do not want to quit this. So, in this promise to myself alone, I will write on a regular basis. Even if it is horse shit and exposes me to be an utter bore. I will make an attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home