Wednesday, January 12, 2005

list.

Here is a list of random things about me.

  1. I often experience what seems to be not really instant but very fast karma. For example, my boyfriend lost his fingernail from accidentally shutting it in the window. It grossed me out and I made fun of it's appearance and asked him to not get his gangrene on me. Jokingly. I flipped off our bulldog because he pissed me off. Seriously. This weekend I went to give the dog a bone and he bit my middle finger. I am now losing my fingernail and it is way more fucking disgusting than my boyfriends.
  2. I am afraid of getting on and off of escalators. I get very nervous as I approach them and lose any sense of grace.
  3. I use about 6 packets of Taco Bell sauce for one taco.
  4. I hate the smell of leather. Leather with cologne and or cigarette smoke makes me want to puke.
  5. I am currently smoking more and more instead of cutting back. But I don't smoke during the day - just at night & weekends but I do intend to quit.
  6. I have the most interesting dreams, filled with adventure and beautiful or terrifying imagery. But I won't tell you about them, because of course that would bore you.
  7. I am afraid I might become a cat collector lady one day.
  8. I believe there is so much magic and mysterious wonderful things that are unseen and unknown simply because people are afraid of being embarrassed. I also believe people are taught (self or otherwise) to not see them by intoxication or over stimulation from music, tv, sex etc. While all of these things are absolutely fun -believe me I get my fair share of all of them, I do think the subtle energies found in quiet observance provide equally satisfying sensations.
  9. To me a home without animals is too sterile and quiet.
  10. I really don't like talking on the phone. I am not much of a talker in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home